Jayawant Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and the Courses MBA and MCA are affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University. From a modest beginning in 2004, Jayawant Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) has now grown into a fully integrated management and computer institute. The guiding philosophy of the institute is ‘creation of knowledge and influencing management practices ’. The objectives of imparting education, combined with creation, dissemination and application of knowledge, are being met in an integrated form, to create a synergistic impact.
The approach to instruction at JIMS comprises a blend of lectures and case study methods. Each method is oriented towards the achievement of the goals of the given class. Both are integral in striving to satisfy the objectives of the programme. JIMS aims at achieving Excellence in Management Education with recognition at a National & International level. To achieve this, we at JIMS, stand committed to
• Provide excellent infrastructure & quality technology interface to students and faculty
• Employ competent faculty, further supported by exposing students to well-qualified speakers from industry and academics
• Promote industry, faculty & student interaction through pioneering joint projects with Industry & Government bodies
• Enrich research activities through organized research & developmental activities like Executive Education & Management Development Programs
JIMS will continue to upgrade its systems & processes to facilitate its core purpose of “Nurturing Business Leaders”.
An emphasis on team collaboration encourages you to evaluate your abilities, talents and career preferences so that you may cultivate the skills and expertise you need to reach your personal goals. You will learn to leverage one another’s strengths and to expand your own thinking.
An extremely balanced course with lot of emphasis on planning, designing, & building of complex commercial application software & system software and equal importance given to functional & Practical knowledge of various areas. A three years full time course MCA or two years full tie course MBA is not just a postgraduate course, but also a complete professional grooming of the student.
The approach of instruction at JIMS comprises a blend of lectures and case study methods. Each method is oriented towards the achievement of the goals of the given class. Both are integral in striving to satisfy the objectives of the programme which are :
• To encourage students to analyze, interpret and evaluate Business problems/ Situations.
• To provide basic analytical tools required by the mangers, including fundamental concepts and principles form various functional
• To develop skills in using this tool in an imaginative, problem solving capacity.
• To create the ability to make and carry out decisions.
• To develop basis for dealing effectively with others, both in written and oral communication.
|“To satisfy the aspirations of youth force, who wants to lead nation towards prosperity through techno-economic development”
|“To provide, nuture and maintain an environment of high academics excellence, research and entrepreneurship for all aspiring students, which will prepare them to face global challenges maintaining high ethical and moral standards.”
1.MBA – 120
1.MCA - 60