1. Welcome and introduction of teachers and parents
2. General information about Departmental facilities and strategies planned for this academic year was explained.
3. Training programmes conducted were brought to their notice.
4. Special coaching classes and action plans to improve slow learner results were disclosed to the parents.
5. System that is followed for the internal marks and its importance were explained.
6. Attendance of the weak student were shown to the parents
7. University results and number of arrears if any were shown to the parents.
8. Internal assessment test performance and slow learners test performance were shown to the parents
9. 2nd phase of the weak student’s classes and plans for execution were shown.
10. Parents were informed about the Study materials, important questions and sample question papers that were given to the students to ease the weak student preparation.
11. The importance of College Moodle which connects Parents’, Teachers and Students with the College Management and the way to access the details from Moodle was explained to the parents.
12. Student’s participation in activities that the college conducts for their overall development.
13. The information about Industrial visits, Field visits is shared with the Parents.
14. Training and Placement Activities that takes place in college and about Placements offered are shared with the parents.