General Behavior Policy:
Users are expected to respect other users and library staff. Disruptive activity or any behavior interfering with ordinary library use or operation, likely to endanger others, or those others might reasonably find disruptive is not permitted. Interfering with a library employee's performance of duties, including through verbal abuse, intimidation, or any type of harassment is not permitted. If any one
Group Study Policy
Library -Food & Drink policy
- The minimum is 2 people and the maximum is 6 people
- Noise carries, please moderate the volume of your discussions
- The group is responsible for leaving the library neat and clean
- Please eat your meals outside the libraries. The libraries are not cafeterias or food courts.
- Meals tend to produce more garbage and more mess and this type of atmosphere is not conducive to study and learning.
The Library is a dynamic resource and it offers a wide range of services, materials and environments. Some of our library users require a place for quiet concentration and study. Excessive noise carries from the Group Study so please moderate the noise level of your discussions. Excessive noise or inappropriate behaviour is never appreciated by either your neighbours or the staff.
Cell Phones Policy
Care of library borrower cards:
- Cell phones must be set on silent mode, and only devices with touch screen keyboards are permitted in library. We understand that you may wish to have your cell phones on but please leave the library to make or take calls.
Loss of cards:
- Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards. Do not fold, alter entries made on the cards, Members are responsible for the entire set of library borrower card issued to them.
Validity of cards:
- Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian. Duplicate card may be issued against formal application and fine.
Care of Library Books:
- Library borrower cards are valid for the entire duration of the course to access library facilities at the end of the course
- Students are require to handle the books/ Journal very carefully; marking with pencil , writing or highlighting , tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice from the library staff at the time of issue.