Guidance and counseling are important for Students, and College has a huge role in bringing out the best in Student. Good conduct is coveted, but sometimes young minds need guidance to polish their personality. The guidance and counseling of students is an integral component of the educational mission of the College. Guidance and counseling services and programs promote the personal/social, educational, and career development of all students. Through counseling, Students are given advice on how to manage and deal with emotional conflict and personal problems.
Proper counseling will help incorporate valuable lessons in their daily life. Some sessions should involve career guidance, where the students are advised on the selection of courses and different career paths. It's important to prepare them for life after College and what to expect in the different fields they might opt for.
1. To give the student information on matters important to success.
2. To get information about student which will of help in solving his problem
3. To establish a feeling of mutual understanding between student and teacher.
4. To help the student work out a plan for solving his difficulties.
5. To help the student know himself better-his interests, abilities, aptitudes, and opportunities.
6. To encourage and develop special abilities and right attitudes.
7. To inspire successful endeavor toward attainment.
8. To assist the student in planning for educational and vocational choices.
1. Self-esteem Development
2. Motivation to Achieve
3. Decision-making & Problem Solving
4. Interpersonal Effectiveness
5. Communication Skills
6. Cross-cultural Effectiveness
7. Responsible Behavior
1. To meet one to one seating with counselor
2. Support and encouragement
3. Express emotion
4. Selection your own way
5. Self discovery
6. Increase performance
7. Self-confidence, honesty etc