For each full credit Course 70 Marks shall be evaluated by university(50+20),Questions shall assess knowledge, application of knowledge, and the ability to synthesize knowledge
1) 50 Marks for subjective university evaluation(Written examination)
• Total 5 questions for 10 marks
• All questions were compulsory with internal choice within the questions
• Questions may be subdivided into sub questions
2) 20 Marks for online evaluation
• it is objective type questions and carry 20 marks (for this exam student will appear their respective institute)
• it contains separate passing for 30%
• Duration for this exam is 25 min.
• total 20 questions (one for each) no negative marking
It is combination of full credit and half credit course
• 70 Marks for subjective university evaluation(Written examination)
• The final total assessment of the candidate is made in terms of an internal (concurrent) assessment and an external (university) assessment for each course.